During these hot and dry summer months we value extra skin hydration, protection and refreshment. The combination of excessive sun, salt and sweat can leave skin feeling sensitive and in need of balance and repair. When your skin is feeling parched and as dry as the Mojave Desert, let True Wild come to the rescue! True Wild Botanics Hydrating Mist offers the ultimate soothing and refreshing experience to your daily skincare ritual.
We formulated our True Wild Botanics Hydrating Mist with a balance of precious oils and powerful plant-based ingredients. The botanic elements in our Hydrating Mist are synergistically combined to tone, hydrate and nourish skin.
- Antioxidant-rich rose water soothes and cools sensitive skin with its natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Orange blossom water is excellent for toning, hydrating, and calming sensitive skin. The uplifting aroma of orange blossom alleviates stress and reduces headache.
- Vetiver essential oil is prized for being antiseptic, immune-stimulating, sedative and stimulating to the circulatory system. It accelerates the healing of scars and acne while calming the skin. The vetiver aroma assists in reducing anxiety, depression and ADHD.
- Frankincense essential oil is highly anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and astringent. This powerful oil is considered a tonic that benefits all bodily systems and promotes healthy and glowing skin.
- Lavender oil has been used for over 2,000 years. The name lavender comes from the Latin lavare, which means to clean. It is anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antiseptic and sedative. It is one of our beloved botanic classics for its cleansing and calming properties.
We recommend misting the face and body after cleansing, post shaving or anytime your skin needs refreshment. It is also an excellent companion to our Restorative Skin Oil. We especially enjoy storing our mist in the refrigerator on extra hot days. The cool mist will leave you feeling uplifted and replenished in both body and spirit.